Sunday, March 19, 2017

I Wonder Where THAT leads?



Isn't it a pretty walkway? I'd give photo credit if I knew who the photographer was, but I don't. Sorry.

I'm sitting in the gallery, on hand to welcome any stragglers stopping in before the doors close for good. That would be at 5 pm Tuesday. Yup! Day after tomorrow. Amazing, right? Get over here while you still can!

So, as I sit here I'm looking at walkways. Pretty. Has rather a metaphor sort of feel. Paths. Roads taken or not. Forward movement.

The gallery cactus just left, carried off on its new adventure, a new home with a dude named Clint. I snipped little bits from cactus that I'll plant and have little baby cacti. Why? Where will I put them?

It's spring, I can't help myself. Things are growing. Paths are beckoning.

1 comment:

  1. Reenart Gallery Reenart Gallery, Australia’s leading Artist Gallery Online is a prominent place that profers you with varieties of different types of original paintings that comprises of paintings like oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic paintings, charcoal paintings and many more. This is one of the best known Artist Gallery Online that provides a place to the emerging contemporary artists from around Australia and Indian Sub-Continents to explore their minds and thoughts through the innovative paintings painted by them. The talent and skills that the painters have can be completely seen in the paintings painted by them as the natural touch these paintings offers make them look so mesmerizing and amazing.

    ReplyDelete